i've been biographied



I scream like a bitch, cry like a bitch, talk like a bitch, laugh like a bitch. But i'm not the bitch you're finding for because i'm friendly and an easy-going person.
I may bite, but if you treat me good, i will treat you even more better. I've got my limits, so don't get my patience overload. I may be childish but i'm very matured.
Don't ask or force me to do things because i'm not your dog. Want a dog, go buy one. I've got no time for you. I don't give a damn if you talk bad things behind my back, because whats more important that i understand myself better than you do, by coming here and criticizing me like one bitch. Hypocrites like some bitches or dogs are not worthed to be in my life because i don't deserve to have a friend like them. This is me, my life, not yours. So fuck off if you hate me, cos i don't entertain lowlifes people like you. Lastly, i love my adorable, cute and handsome boyfriend, 0409111650 ♥ Zachary.CWY . We're meant to be together, i love him and he loves me.
Those bitches out there, don't you dare snatch him away from me, or you die. (:
Facebook | Twitter | Comments

Monday 29 August 2011

When I see your smile, and I know it's not for me, that's when I'll miss you.

Guys, i'm back to update my blog :D Hehe. okay lets start! I just got back home like 1 hour ago from dauby ghaut. Went there with Sylvia around 2.30pm, long time no see her ley! miss her too much :B Hahah. Ate at kfc and headed to theater. bought ticket costs $9.00, and we're watching a movie titled, "suckseed" Its fucking nice and touching okay! :D feel like watching it again.


Its seriously nice pleaseeeee! Wanna watch again! ): Got alot of shuaige :b i mean only 3! Ped is the cutest! He's beside the girl, her name is Ern. Hen chio horhzxc?! 2nd cutest is Koong, he's beside Ped. <: CUTE RIGHTTTTT! :B 3rd cutest is Ex, he look abit like taeyang lor. Hehee. xD okayyyyy. they're too cool&awesome! HEHE. actually i understand the show /: Koong and Ped like the same person, Ern. >< Then Koong got rejected, S: Eeks. Saddie sia. But i still love Ped, damn shuai only lorh! :3


Here's the trailer, try watch it if you're free and i think you'll like it. sibei nice de okay! >< i diedie want watch again, haish >: but like waste only! watch already then watch again! nvm, next time i buy the disc C; ! Also took some pics :D Hehehehe! Since nothing to do S:

 This pict is taken in the theater, we sat on the 1st row. i felt so fucked up sitting on the first row, but nvm! :)
 Yeah, done with picts. sorry for uploading less picts, didn't took much pictures. HEHE. x: Okays. Tml not sure if going out, maybe going play table tennis or etc under my block. C: Hehs. at least got something else to do, other than rotting at home <: now watching On The Fringe 边缘父子 :B got to go continue watching it. Byeee. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment