i've been biographied



I scream like a bitch, cry like a bitch, talk like a bitch, laugh like a bitch. But i'm not the bitch you're finding for because i'm friendly and an easy-going person.
I may bite, but if you treat me good, i will treat you even more better. I've got my limits, so don't get my patience overload. I may be childish but i'm very matured.
Don't ask or force me to do things because i'm not your dog. Want a dog, go buy one. I've got no time for you. I don't give a damn if you talk bad things behind my back, because whats more important that i understand myself better than you do, by coming here and criticizing me like one bitch. Hypocrites like some bitches or dogs are not worthed to be in my life because i don't deserve to have a friend like them. This is me, my life, not yours. So fuck off if you hate me, cos i don't entertain lowlifes people like you. Lastly, i love my adorable, cute and handsome boyfriend, 0409111650 ♥ Zachary.CWY . We're meant to be together, i love him and he loves me.
Those bitches out there, don't you dare snatch him away from me, or you die. (:
Facebook | Twitter | Comments

Sunday 28 August 2011

To know that one has a secret is to know half the secret itself.

Hello readers! I've just started creating a new blog (: Hope to get more viewers, readers, and more. Yea.
Today's weekend, & i'm always rotting at home. All i could do is using computer! <: Hehe. i know this is super duper uber & extremely boring ): Yeahhh. Ohyea, i still forgot about something! I'm making a card for my favorite teacher, Mr.Huang! ilovehimtothemaxokay! :B Hahaha! I made it from the bottom of my heart. <: wanna take a look? yeah sure, you're always welcome. But no bad comments. -.- k, here it is! :D


Hehehe, how was it?! Awful much right! ): Yea, i look extreme tired at that time. & with EYEBAGS. Goshh.
Yea, i did it around 11pm plus yesteday! Tiredmaxplease. Hehe, words are too small, sorry that you can't read. :D Hmm,yeah. i think i've got nothing else to say alrd. Thinking thats all for today ehhhh! ♥
And yes, i wanna share with you guys about something, i love someone and that someone is you! :D
Awww, i'm shoooo sweet rightttt! ♥♥♥ Hehe. okays, bye.

 In jealousy there is more of self-love than love.


No comments:

Post a Comment