i've been biographied



I scream like a bitch, cry like a bitch, talk like a bitch, laugh like a bitch. But i'm not the bitch you're finding for because i'm friendly and an easy-going person.
I may bite, but if you treat me good, i will treat you even more better. I've got my limits, so don't get my patience overload. I may be childish but i'm very matured.
Don't ask or force me to do things because i'm not your dog. Want a dog, go buy one. I've got no time for you. I don't give a damn if you talk bad things behind my back, because whats more important that i understand myself better than you do, by coming here and criticizing me like one bitch. Hypocrites like some bitches or dogs are not worthed to be in my life because i don't deserve to have a friend like them. This is me, my life, not yours. So fuck off if you hate me, cos i don't entertain lowlifes people like you. Lastly, i love my adorable, cute and handsome boyfriend, 0409111650 ♥ Zachary.CWY . We're meant to be together, i love him and he loves me.
Those bitches out there, don't you dare snatch him away from me, or you die. (:
Facebook | Twitter | Comments

Thursday 8 September 2011

The game is my life. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.

Hey guys, sorry for not updating my blog. Was kind of busy nowadays. So yeah. Sorry okays. Hahaha. 
Okay, shall start blogging now. I better make my blog readers satisfied with me. Hehe. Smilez.

5 September 2011

This is the picts i took before going out, hehehe. Out of boredom too, was wasting time taking pict. :B


Afterwards, i went out and meet Sylvia and brenda. Then headed to Hougang mrt station to Dauby Ghaut.
Yes, to find Weijie, Calvin, Sean and one more guy have no idea who is it. He's extra! -.- Yeaps.
                                                               On bus 113, Hahahaha.
Reached Mrt station and took some pics too, heh. Boredmuch while waiting for train. zzz. yeaps. :D
 Finally the train came, hahaha! C: took some picts too. Bwahahah. :B
Reached Dauby Ghaut and headed to the toilet. :P

After that waited for the BOYS. They're sooooo slow and they also made us wait. Laughoutloudz. but sadly i didn't took their picts, they're too shy. Omgz? Lmao.


Yeah, after that went to Cinema and bought tickets, but luckily i didn't have to pay for the tickets. Its that Weijie promise me he would pay for me, yayayay. Bought own food at the counter and watched spy kids.
Its awesome much! Jessica Alba is sooooo hot. Haha, and its cool and nice ! :}


Here's the trailer. Its fcuking awesome, but we didn't watched it on 4D. C: Hehehe. 


After watching this movies, headed to the toilet. After that the BOYS pangseh us sia. Was pissed off at that time. so yeah, headed to Kovan and ate dinner @ Kfc. :B didn't take picts. Ps. Haha. After that waited for bus. Took bus no. 112 and headed home. Take a few picts too. xD


Yeah, thats all for monday's post. :B 


6 September 2011

Did nothing much at home, didn't went out. Just facebooking. And took some picts too when i'm bored! HAHA. What a joke right? 

FRINGE UP, UGLY RIGHT?! I KNOW I KNOW. Don't have to criticize when 
you're not even perfect. Hehehe. If you didn't criticize then it'll be fine. <: 


7 September 2011

Went to hougangmall with sylvia. Ate at Kfc and headed to the library to check something. I saw one cute guy studying beside me. Suddenly he drop all his worksheets, i laughed and help him when that sylvia did nothing. Ohmy, so unhelpful of her! And i'm so helpful. Hehe, joking. :B After that went to one shop bought clothes? Its simple and plain. Its just so cool? Lolz.

This is the shirt, cool right? HAHAHA. Yea, its abit messy cos didn't iron it. :)
This is with the sweater around it, and its in dark blur color. Too nice <: Hahaha! Haven't wear it. Maybe sooner? Lmao. :)) Yea, and also, my mum bought this 2 cute and adorable Angry birds?! Ohmyshitz. ♥
CUTE RIGHT!? I KNOW! ♥ HAHA.

8 September 2011

I did nothing much, woke up and ate breakfast. Play with my sist, which is accompanying singing along with her. Wts, till i got sore throat. Ohshitz. ): Hah, yeah. Used comp and chatted with friends and bby. ♥ Love him to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! Hahaha, okayes. thats all for today. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE SATISFIED, IF YOU'RE NOT, I WILL HAUNT YOU TONIGHT! :B HEHEHE. KBAI. ♥

I LOVE MY BOYF, WEEEE. ♥
0409111650. Heartsyou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment